b. 19xx, Havana
Aylet Ojeda Jequín
Aylet Ojeda Jequín holds a masters degree in Art History from the University of Miami. She is associate curator of contemporary Cuban art at the Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes, in Havana. She has curated numerous group and solo exhibitions at the museum including Wilfredo Prieto’s recent show, Ping pong, cuadrícula during the 2015 Havana Biennial.
Ojeda Jequín is co-curator of the exhibition Wild Noise, a joint exhibition venture between the Bronx Museum of Art in New York and the Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes in Havana, led by Holly Block. She is a frequent contributor to leading art and culture periodicals in Cuba such as ArteCubano and La Jiriblla.
- El gran arte de una pequeña isla
- Artists, Institutions, and “The Lost Generation”: Dialogues in Cuban Art, Part 2
- Dialogues in Cuban Art: An Exchange Program Between Havana and Miami
- Dialogues in Cuban Art tour and symposium connect artists in Cuba and Miami
- Miami museum hosts two-day symposium on Cuban art
Subscribe to our mailing list