b.1975, Cienfuegos, Cuba
The site specific works, performances and installations of Humberto Díaz range from micro interventions to highly ambitious environments that are visually and spatially impacting. Diaz is interested in creating a tense relationship between spectator/public and object/environment.
He graduated from the ISA (Instituto Superior de Arte) in 2002 and has exhibited widely in Europe.
- El gran arte de una pequeña isla
- Artists, Institutions, and “The Lost Generation”: Dialogues in Cuban Art, Part 2
- Dialogues in Cuban Art: An Exchange Program Between Havana and Miami
- Dialogues in Cuban Art tour and symposium connect artists in Cuba and Miami
- Miami museum hosts two-day symposium on Cuban art
Subscribe to our mailing list
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.