b. 1961,Guantánamo, Cuba
Sandra Ceballos is a multimedia artist who is the co-founder along with Ezequiel Suarez and director of Espacio Aglutindor, Cuba’s first and longest-running independent art space. Ceballos holds a degree from San Alejandro Fine Arts School and has exhibited widely in the US, Europe and Latin America.
Her collages, drawings and paintings that often include text can be described as psychologically charged political and social commentaries.
Read more about Sandra here.
- El gran arte de una pequeña isla
- Artists, Institutions, and “The Lost Generation”: Dialogues in Cuban Art, Part 2
- Dialogues in Cuban Art: An Exchange Program Between Havana and Miami
- Dialogues in Cuban Art tour and symposium connect artists in Cuba and Miami
- Miami museum hosts two-day symposium on Cuban art
Subscribe to our mailing list
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.